Tuesday 30 December 2014

Wishing you well and thank you

 
 
 
 
It’s been great arriving to work
And work for such great human beings,
You advice and guidance
Has offered me to work hard from all the seeings.
 
I came from a Trust where my boss never said hello
And I have met such wonderful managers
Who understand the issues we all face
And with strong leadership, try to make this NHS a better place.
Now it’s your time to thrive and follow further dreams.
With guile and grace and positive thought
You shall enter into adventures with clarity and glee….
Now you can be you…. And humbly be.
 
A page unfolds
And now this new open door is waiting for you,
The debates shall always be there in the NHS
To make patient care a more valued place… to come through the test!
 
Saying goodbye can be as hard or easy as you want it to be….
All I can say personally
I wish you good luck and hope you can remain in touch,
Especially if I need a reference
In which I would appreciate… so much!!!!
 
*It’s been an honor…. Now no more grovelling, now just go get em’
 
© Copyright
Jason Andrews
17th December 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...