Thursday 14 December 2017

Nudge and a smile

So easy to fall into a trap,
A trap full of emotions
A legacy to discover a testimonial of devotion.

I once was lured into a dark place,
My choice and my will
I needed to change, for that in a great deal.

I pushed and pushed until one day an angel whispered in my ear. 
The angel said: “look at me, you have nothing to fear.”

The angel continued to say: “Open your heart and release your mind. Those that cannot see, are no less blind.”

I pondered on the words and struggled with the answer I craved to find. 
God willing and humbleness, 
I seeked and there was a release in my mind.

Love is peace 
And peace has no place for war,
The beauty of finding yourself from the higher power, 
Is love conquers all, from the highest tower.

“Love to one and all... whatever faith or denomination you follow, I wrote for you in gods true grace.” xxxxx

Jason Andrews 
(C) Copyright 
14th December 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...