Friday 8 December 2017

Fast

The world is rushing like crazy
No one chills and take a step
No one wants to methodically organise
Just rush in the chaos which can lead to a demise.

I try to be positive in the world that we live,
There are kind people out there but do not have the patience to match,
I try to hold back and assess
Hence why I feel sometimes situations are a mess.

I stop, say nothing and do what I can
I have my moments when the tidy of chaos takes me away.
People that rush, put their eggs in one basket
Hence the stress, and will not last it...

People are not patient with themselves 
And expect others to be okay with them,
These are words from the heart and truly within.
I am not saying these people are at all bad, they just need to stop, reflect, learn and attain 
Resolving the chaos from the resilient refrain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...