Saturday 2 December 2017

Diabetic Truth

Believe it or not I have learned so much,
This condition can make or break
The moment you learn the formula
You are about to move on, and then take.

You own this condition, it does own you
You learn to digress and move on,
Yes, you make mistakes and learn 
You are the expert now, 
embrace the process you are about to take
This is now you,  own it, go on and make.

People may say “aww, it’s not a nice thing to have”
Yes, the effects can cause harm
Yet I have learned so much about me
Now I am a better person,  can’t you see?

The insulin is my friend 
And methodology is my guide 
This type 1 diabetes condition 
Does not need to be a chaotic ride!!

Jason Andrews 
(C) copyright 
2nd December 2017





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...