Saturday 2 December 2017

I was once where you are...

Believe me or not, I was once where you are now
Believe me, I am trying to understand your path,
I just don’t want you to face a wrath.

One day at a time you are not in a rush
Yet please listen to me, I love you that much!!

I may not always show it but the love is there
Facing life can be difficult but empathy 
Is something we all can share.

The journey you face can be as exciting or difficult as you want to make,
Love thyself in glory 
As this isn’t just a philosophical story.

Be kind to your heart 
And be kind to your needs 
You are no less deserving 
As I hope you appreciate these words as sometimes my heart bleeds.


Jason Andrews
(C) Copyright 
2nd December 2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...