Sunday 3 December 2017

Second hand information

If you have something to say please say it to my face,
No point saying behind my back
That is possibly something inside of you that you lack!

Aren’t we suppose to be grown up?
And say it as it is? 
Time is precious as we need to learn and evolve
“Dangerous gossip” has no place and does not solve..

Yes there are times the words do slip
But don’t let be your character, you’ll get unstuck and treated more than a blip. 

I am only observing 
As I do have my flaws
If you care and want to know 
Go to that person and speak 
Rather than coming as second information... adumbfounded leak.

Jason Andrews
(C) Copyright
3rd December 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...