Saturday 2 December 2017

Me

Me.. sometimes happy and sometimes sad
Ain’t we all the same?
I even confess to being slightly mad.

I am meek and yet I can be strong
I learned to be humble 
I am also perplex 
Yet I love eternally 
And sometimes I can become vexed.

I am misunderstood 
Yet I am also loved
I can break free from my chains
I can see clearly as I no longer have stains.

I am bright and I am quick
Yet I love being laid back,
I love giving to others, from that I do not lack.

I am you, and you are me
We all have these attributes 
Yet acknowledging them, only time shall see!

“Saying it as it is”

Jason Andrews
(C) copyright 
2nd December 2017

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...