Tuesday 19 December 2017

2 Angels

1995 I did not know where to turn
I was too at fault by lying, 
A place where I desperately needed god
As I was endlessly crying. 

The happy tune is that I am a better place now
I thank 2 Angels for a reprieve 
They clothed and housed me 
Like you wouldn’t believe.

They listened to my woes
And embrace my zany humour
I learn to live a new day
These 2 angels gave me a home to stay.

I wasn’t a bad person before
Just a tad confused
I am no different from anybody else
As I ventured into place where I struggled and cried 
Yet these 2 angels gave me hope as I refute to sigh.

I love these people more than words can say
Not even proving a point 
As I felt those times were bleak,
Forever god gave me these two angels
For once I was quite meek.

“These people know who they are.... x”

Jason Andrews 
(C) Copyright 
19th December 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...