Friday 26 February 2016

A friend... No repeating

You are kind
You are brave
You are learning to overcome an ordeal
Which has its trials to stave.

When voices are raised
And calmness installed
To counter loudness to a friend 
Encounters a fall.

Love is pure
And love is kind
If those who are unhealthy 
The strength is to turn the other cheek
Aiming for your life to become so bleak.

People can hold others back
And aggressive loudness needs to stem
Hold me close, I am not too far away
Even without my presence I care for you dear...
Essence to move on, you need to avoid repeating the same thoughts and words learning to be at peace.
Why talk about those negative souls?
You owe yourself that... At least x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...