Saturday 13 February 2016

Soul mate

Love and care shall always be there
The beauty from the heart
Shall be tested, however, never part.
So hold my hand
And I shall hold yours
The spirit of love is like a open claw.

I thank you
Loving you makes me release these words
Even through a disagreement or debate
I know this love is purely fate.

The hand which holds your heart
And the journey we have embraced together, has its value.. Just like birds of a feather.

Love always wins place
As there is also a time and place
I love you more than life itself
I don't care, as this love us part of our health.

Take care my humble beauty
This love is a honour 
And unlocks wonderful mind
A big heart is not always easy to find.

Take care my love
My heart will always love your soul.
As the essence of this journey 
Entwines a brace.. 
Along with your beautiful face xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...