Monday 6 July 2015

Point Provers

Don't we all make mistakes?
Yet their are people who judge and condem.
Leave those be from this message I send.

Who are you?
I pray as I am finding God
I look to forgive you
As your words are shielded with refrain
No point proved, no point gained.

I love you
But but your words need 
To be in a place where I can forgive you,
I'll forgive you
As your humbleness needs to capture the domain.

I need to know my place
With my mind
Before I look for acceptance from thee
I shall capture the strength
From all my gain
I forbid to go insane.

Life is so short
And my life is given to the Lord
I look for forgiveness as one day
Peace shall be found.
Oh lord to the avoidance to drown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...