Friday 3 July 2015

Beautiful Grandson

Beautiful grandson
Such a joy to be around,
Love the endless energy
And yet hard to contain
Yet his sheer presence 
Never makes my love wane.

I love the child who shall reap into a beautiful and handsome man,
His beautiful face and glancing smile
Makes his visit so much worth while.

I love my soona
His delightful face and journey to take,
I shall yearn to be there 
From this these times we love to take.

Enjoy your life
And enjoy the path from moments you obtain.
Look to the future
And absorb what you feel is good advice,
Love, communication, honesty, patience and time. 
Is the essence of love and motive to this rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...