Thursday 2 July 2015

The place I go...

For the sake go I 
I shall return in humble arms , Loving with peace and harmony will stake it's case 
Heavenly beauty has its place.

Yes I am pontificating what life has in store. 
I love my father, mother, brother, core friends and my god... Isn't that what our life sends.

I walk on this journey, taking it as serious as I am allowed.
I wish to lift this lurking cloud 
From the games the devil plays with my mind. The essence of forgiving's and humbleness 
Has its place in time. 

May the Lord rejoice 
And save us from unduly plight, 
Loving our Jesus Christ is the place the saved ones shall entice...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...