Thursday, 27 February 2025

Love language

One day I look to seek the love language that someone shall get
Then again, I am very complicated and sometimes need to reset.

I am fiery but can also be patient
But I do try not to lose my temper at all,
Actually to be honest, I am quite light minded but often have falled.

I love to love
There’s no place I rather be,
Get through by the grace of God, at the point I am able to see.

I live to say those three special words 
And when I say them they light me up,
I can never feel those words are not ever enough.

I have been broken, spit out and chewed 
And indirectly insulted but I know my Father in heaven wasn’t amused.

So as I express my love to a place I rather sit and hope
I know there is a Father in heaven who is dangling down a rope.

Jason
27th February 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here to another week

Another week to be thankful Another week to be grateful, Another week to show the way of the spirit, And that often you see him in the centr...