Monday, 24 February 2025

Why?

Why do bad things happen to good people?
I honestly don’t know the answer,
But I pray for your recovery or stem the impact that you face
I genuinely pray to God there’s no further impact incased.

You are right… it’s horrible what people are confronted with
Through, health, economy and mental fragilities we face daily,
I pray to God first, these concerns you face rids through the storm
I can’t blame you to be angered, that’s not strange from the norm.

Why I do ask if diseases impact a good souls life
We feel helpless and strangled and against the strife.

I know you are brave, strong and want to see an end
A less painful life, one that finally mends.

“God bless you all”
Jason 
25th February 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here to another week

Another week to be thankful Another week to be grateful, Another week to show the way of the spirit, And that often you see him in the centr...