Sunday, 26 January 2025

No one perfect

There’s no one perfect
Yet in fellowship we do rejoice,
We sing and worship God through a spiritual and uplifting voice.

I withdraw from non-believers
Doesn’t mean I do not care or want to show them love?
I just need to get closer to God, that’s where the questions of faith I never look to budge.

I don’t proclaim perfection
I don’t proclaim to get things always right,
One thing I refute is someone trying to help me when all I want to do is see the light.

Connection is profound
It’s a place I rather touch when others gossip needs to leave,
Thank you Father for saving a wretch who felt he didn’t have hope… yes, that person is me.

Jason 
27th January 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings on this day..

We need to celebrate This poem may or may not be for you,  It’s time to start being positive, we know the world is broken, let’s do our part...