Friday 6 September 2019

If an apology can be accepted...

I am sorry 
No reason to act that way...
Charming I know?
as I genuinely feel sad inside 
From which my feelings show.

No excuses 
Forgiveness I do pray,
I love you my sweetheart
Words from the heart...I say.

I cannot condone my behaviour
No excuses from what I said
I take total responsibility as I feel utterly silly inside
Love you unconditionally 
Believe that or not, these words shall not be derived.

God brings forgiveness 
You had every right to reply that way, 
As I put my two hands together and pray
Maybe (just maybe) our hearts towards each other never ever leave our spirit to heavens way.

🙏🏽



No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...