Wednesday 4 September 2019

Prayers together

Couples who stay together 
Pray together,
Never a truer word said
Struggles will always be around
Yet it’s praise to the lord that is sound.

I hope we will be fine 
I hope and pray we speak and pray each passing day 
Staying strong and encouraging 
Is ever so humble and nourishing.

My hand may not bechere to hold
But my prayers are there to stay
The openness of love 
Is gods will to lead you this way. 

My face may not show feeling 
But my heart that’s guarded does not mean I DO NOT care,
Through following the openness of the lord 
You never need to look unsure l, that’s the foreword. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...