Wednesday 4 September 2019

Why there is this?

If there is love?
Why is there is hate?
Neither go hand in hand 
And neither needs to be discussed or in a debate

It’s fashionable to be horrible 
I don’t get that feeling or saying
I am a child of god
Therefore a good imagine attempting to portraying 

I am a better person following a faith
I rather not hurt or say damning things
We are all different, I know
Then why do we celebrate Christmas withgoid tidings it brings.

I miss my loves 
I miss my foes 
I wish no harm on either 
God has the final answer, where his son encountered the blows  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...