Saturday 28 July 2018

When you love

I love this gal
She is my sight
Without her near me
I then need to fight.

We don’t say much 
But there is something with reason 
Nothing improper, or a lead towards treason.

Love is love 
And no place else 
Love is always the answer 
Yet we all fall short when finding perfection 
Believe me I’ve been there 
And the genuine fact I do care.

I’ll come back to my love
Yes I am a romantic and do not show it 
You can’t always forward plan
As gods plans needs to flow it x x x

“Love is love there is no balance with this emotion 
It’s a sign of humbleness and devotion” J Andrews 2018 x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...