Sunday 29 July 2018

With great faith....

Can I blame myself 
From the passage of life I have endured
Meeting People with good, and also bad intentions 
For those who were bad, I pray for love and arid the sad..

We have all faced good and bad times
I can’t say my life has been the smoothest of paths,
I could blame those I thought would not let me down
As with higher power and faith I refute to drown.

If I look back i too have made many a mistake
I have been too hard on me, as I am no god
Yet I believe in faith 
And passage from a shepherds rod.

I have laughed and, too caused a stir 
Quick witted and attempted to be balanced in heart 
With great faith and desire 
I believe god is the answer from all the entire.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...