Thursday 26 July 2018

My condition my life

Yes it is time to learn about my type 1
There were moments of contemplation and times of frustration 
Yet I have learnt so much about myself 
Especially clinically along with exuberation.

Would I prefer not to inject?
Of course is the answer to that,
Yet I can manage a difficult situation 
And learn about my body 
Now I am interested, like if it is a hobby!!

The maths is cool
And the mind concentrates with great will
I know what to inject, once tested 
That is included whilst rested.

You just get on with it
The politics of the condition does not need to take place 
I am now more settled with type 1 
As moving forward is key 
And in someways I feel a more free.., x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...