Monday 9 October 2017

The day it made sense

A day never to forget 
I was broken, crying, not sure where I was going to go
I felt his presence,
I felt his love.
I was breaking yet forming into a dove.

I felt the grace 
As I saw this church.
This was my calling 
My time, when the holy father arrived,
A new begininng has beckoned and as I derived.

I hold a past where I didn’t know how to survive
Now and forevermore, I have god 
As I enter into a spiritual plane... I am alive!

When the hand touched my soul,
I can now spiritually flow.
There shall be challenging times ahead
Now I pray for god and his son Jesus
Whenever I lay my head.

I came through a crossing 
When this momentous of days splashed my heart,
Pray from a higher source as my tears of happiness 
Shall not depart. 

J x 

09/10/2017
(C) copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...