Sunday 22 October 2017

Hurt feelings....

Didn’t want to hurt feelings
I didn’t want to go back
I didn’t want to go into the unknown
Controversial and, potentially unbeknown.

I want to do right from wrong
And pay the consequences which could arrive
I may have lost the best thing ever
But going back isn’t a demise.

I have tried my best 
I may have lost a friend I’ll never see again
Yet I move forward with the faith in possess
This is clearly a difficult test.

Are you scared of life? 
Are you scared of the answer it may be.
Learn to move forward in life
And praise the lord through the difficult strife.

J x 
(C) copyright 
22/10/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...