Sunday 8 October 2017

Over thinkers

Believe it or not we live in a society of over thinkers,
Sometimes that energy can put on the blinkers..

What am I saying?
These are traits of plethora folk
Looking at all eventualities until the subject is broke.

Me? I can’t live like that 
I need clinical reaction 
As over thinking does not give me satisfaction. 

We are all different 
As I say words to the point 
Yet sometimes, you overthinkers have a clue, 
A concoction of places you guys see
As your strength to exhaust, 
And eventually becomes free.

So as I end the note by being polite
I have my views and my sight.
I just pray people do not tire themselves out
As the outcome of this overthinking 
Hopefully comes with a worthy clout. 

X
08/10/2017
(C) copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...