Friday 18 August 2017

What have you achieved?

Be careful what you say?
The higher being shall never fray.
We all say words of ill contempt
Yet "they are words" of anger, which are devilishly sent.

"I am going to tell you where you went wrong"
I was once told.
Did I sit back and take that on the chin?
Hell no!! My words flew back
That person did not know where to go..

I am strong
Yet from time to time, a tear runs from my cheek
I once looked at life a little bleak,
Still I aim to surge forward and seek.

I love you 
I may not know where you are at 
Yet my heart is humble 
And my focus is to align and hold 
My resurgence is to live 
Enhances me to do what I need to, and give.

I love you and love conquers all
If anger is what you seek
Then, you shall lead to a painful fall.
You are never alone as these words are directed at thee
I am at peace with my heart.. now be. 

Jason Andrews

(C) Copyright
18/08/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...