Saturday 26 August 2017

A day in my life....

A day in my life 
Can be something of a dream,
Flicking through pages ois not what it seems.

Attention seeking I am definitely not.
Humble with grace and, currently pleased from what I have got.

I want it all?
Why would I want that, 
Need to hold something back
Otherwise I would eventually slack.

These are words which arrive from the heart 
And not aimed to prove a point
As we all face our personal goals
What may work for me 
May not work for you, 
My want for myself and others 
Is to remain happy and avoid feeling blue.

J x 😉🥊
26/08/2017
(C) copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...