Thursday 31 August 2017

Speech - my testimony

I speak with heart
And write through grace
I learn from good people
At this time and place.

I do not like chaos
Yet I understand it has its place
I love my friends, family and those I pass
I understand nothing ever lasts.

I am strong yet a tear sometimes wells
As  we shall all have a humble place to begin 
And many sorry missions ending in sin.

I am saying no one is perfect 
And some of us do not appreciate what we hold,
Perspective is key 
As there shall be many other stories to be told.

If I sent this to you, it's because I care and love your presence,
Even your imperfection and bruises
Should never be judged or exposed through muses,
I say we should encourage one another 
If these words are understood 
Wishing you all well like any good soul should.

Jason
X
31/08/2017
(C) copyright  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...