Thursday 27 February 2014

Poem - What I see within






I am person
With feeling inside,
So much to give
And so much to strive.

I need a goal
to finally achieve,
something to desire
something to even inspire.

I tend to get low
in these times of
learning and trace,
an expression to show
and honestly holds

Life is not easy
which I need not to say,
so look at what is good
and avoid the influenced bad
as times will mend what is sad.

So as I look into these times and relish
the confrontations that I must daily face,
I shall see the beauty of this life and lead,
express all the good I can give
as I continue to gloriously live.


(C) Copyright Jason Bradley Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...