Wednesday 19 March 2014

Today's World (Poem)








Children, Men, Women, Parents and single souls.
Inpatient wants and rash remarks.
‘I want, I want, I want’ continuous barks.

Social networking deliver exposed words.
No dignity and grace unlike our elders who started with pen and paper
Which has a wholesome trace.

People wearing garish clothes
And louder and louder make up stance.
Why aren’t we learning to be calm in this fiasco place?
Yet the chaos needs to be stems delivered from the haste.

You turn to the left
And then to the right.
Do you know where to turn?
Or is there a place for us to learn.

At the end of the day
I simply don’t understand
Why the system is the way it is.
Is chaos the new FAD. Or shall I look to you,
Like I would to my Dad…

The world and its people will change and evolve.
Sometimes for better and sometimes attached to woes.
I love you my friend
As we aim to do what is right
Even if the world tends to lose sight.

© Jason Andrews
24th October 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...