Thursday 20 March 2014

Beautiful Mind






Emotional and sensitive.
This is not fair on you.
I love you wholly
And shed a tear
Do I have nothing to fear?

What is fear?
An emotion for others to take charge of you,
No need to be scared 
Just stand up and prevent what is teared.

So as I smile
And hold back many beautiful thoughts
We need to learn the good
From moments which are taught.

I reach for your hand as my words tread gently into your soul.
Despite the angst which pours through my veins.
The opinion sounds viral
In my quest to remain insane. 

(C) copyright Jason Andrews 
20th March 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...