Tuesday 25 March 2014

Perspective (Poem)











I love my life
I shouldn't really, from the world we live within,
Selfish souls, looking out for number one 
 mind you what can one do 
when you fight for a job. 
Pro-active reasons to use your gob.

My friends and family are whole and nice
I don't mix with vexatious beings who say the word 'I am evil'
And when I hear those words
my muscles and veins seem to flex.
I am not a coward who sends a cowardly text.....

Sign of the times come from these expressions.....
words exchanges have stood from the test of time.
 I am trying to work this out by writing these words
this release is not so obserd.

I will hold your hand and pick you up
if you were falling of a cliff.
So why.. 'me, me, me' when others might need a human lift?
I hope love will conquer all. 
Acknowledging without the ying there cannot be a yang
 Yet these are my words which shall be sang.. (one day)...

Copyright (C) Jason Andrews
25th March 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Going forward