Monday 31 March 2014

Why I believe in love - Poetry










That moment of kindness
That moment of passion
That moment of kissing
That moment of loving
That moment of missing.

Are you right for me?
Am I right for you?
My heart is open and wounded
Yet I believe in love
Hovering like a gentle dove.

My eyes are open wide
And I know I have my faults.
Yet the love for that special person
Can expose the hurt,
Just like being burnt.

I fell in love
And that is not wrong.
If it works for better or for worse,
At least I gave it my best shot
And refuse to let go
Just like a vessel that is clott.

Love is painful
And love can be grateful.
I also believe in poetry within
Which released a gene to love and once and for all.
Which shall one day prevent me to fall.

Jason Andrews
31st March 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...