Thursday 27 February 2014

Poetry - Finding a Way ..... to get closure.






Finding a Way ..... to get closure.

I come to work and find myself free,
Yet there is a burning uncertainty looming over me.
Personnel state that what they write is balance and true,
Yet I know they haven’t got a clue.

I want a new start
Is that too much to ask.
This isn’t personal, it’s now serious
And if I lose out again
Then I must explore legal chances to take
As the principle of closure is now at stake.

What was said from that meeting
Wasn’t entirely true,
As  I want to enter channels
If this doesn’t go my way.

I will lay all the papers and my true thoughts
To a person ready to defend my body, heart and mind.
As I attempt to reach closure
As these people believe me to be blind.

They have tarnished me as rude, obnoxious
and a person who I know I am not within,
yet if this chapter doesn’t close soon
I will get a lawyer that will attempt me to sin.

(c) Copyright Jason Andrews
28th July 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...