Friday 28 June 2024

Prayers from Gibraltar

Prayers from the Island of Gibraltar 
Humility, love and tranquility comes in the order of the day
Say your prayers first, then the rest shall keep you humbled and at bay.

The skies are blue 
The noise sometimes a little loud or sometimes silent
The pleasure to be on this island is spiritual and makes me feel defiant.

The rocks of Gibraltar are symbolic 
And the Island takes less than a day to travel,
Going to Majorca now in order to see what else there is to unravel.

Please stay safe 
And please pray to God when you start your day
And if you do pray, then look towards yourself and others in need,
The giving of yourself goes to God first, that’s the prayer which is at ease.

Jason
28th June 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today’s Prayer

Today I start with a prayer  For you and others for whom I do love, this is taking me closer to God, a feeling I shan’t shove. I want to sta...