Wednesday 26 June 2024

Give thanks

Give thanks for hope
Give thanks for God’s love
Give thanks when we restore in health
And give thanks there is a kingdom in heaven, where we shall restore our wealth.

Give thanks that we are accountable 
And give thanks that we have the Father behind us to make us unsurmountable.

Give thanks we look to receive
And give thanks towards the journey we humbly and truly believe.

Give thanks that those who are cynical, still have a chance 
And give thanks that there merry way isn’t the only dance.

Give thanks that we love and capable to do so 
As this time with the Father, should never be simply for show.

Jason 
27th June 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today’s Prayer

Today I start with a prayer  For you and others for whom I do love, this is taking me closer to God, a feeling I shan’t shove. I want to sta...