Wednesday 5 June 2024

I am not here for a Question and Answer session..

People want to help… do get that
But when gossip is the angle of a discussion,
where people should have more substance than that, 
Loving God is where humbleness derives from where it’s all at.

I truly dislike gossip
Do you know why?
If someone spoke about me, the last thing I’ll do is cry.
Actually I respond by putting them right 
Perhaps give them a verbal regrettable fight.

Gossip is fickle
It has no place for anyone’s heart,
Pray for others instead, 
otherwise I would prefer to ignore, to refuse the fickleness which is now dead.

Gossip is regressive 
It’s a empty conversation that has no place, 
It’s a shame where there are good people who do gossip yet are blind 
but unable to find a good set of words to humbly be kind.

Jason
5th June 2024 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayers from Gibraltar

Prayers from the Island of Gibraltar  Humility, love and tranquility comes in the order of the day Say your prayers first, then the rest sha...