Saturday 15 June 2024

Overflowing

My tears are full
You now have got me God!
Yes I have questions to ask
Yet it’s your drive which has made me last.

You are the first and last
Your son died for us to give us all a second chance,
There were always going to be struggles, it’s refining that I choose to enhance. 

You are my brother or sister if you choose to be?
Yet through the light from darkness you are now able to see.

Thank you God for supporting your child
The wisdom you place on us is not at all mild,
You are full throttle and beautified at the same time
Thank you Father, which is a blesseth phrase 
The water refills and curtails to get lost in the maze.

Jason
15th June 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living with God

Can’t you wait? I can’t! The joy of this spirit filled each day No more pain or anger ever to stay. I feel his presence, but challenges are ...