Sunday 16 June 2024

Tomorrow’s heaven

We imagine what would it be like
That place we shall meet loved ones who are now at rest,
I love the thought of an afterlife and no further duress.

I want to be there
Not on this earth where sirens and aggression is part of it all,
People relishing in chaos and where other motives could possibly fall.

I aim to be in that place 
A place where peace is in my heart,
On this earth there is noise and too much fraught
Blessings are beautiful and can never be bought.

I need the heavens to move
I need to be with the Father right now,
No matter how much money you’ve got and places you see
It’s that place in heaven we ought to be.

Jason
17th June 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living with God

Can’t you wait? I can’t! The joy of this spirit filled each day No more pain or anger ever to stay. I feel his presence, but challenges are ...