Sunday 16 June 2024

Fathers out there

There are Dad’s who enjoy time with their children 
Some will remember their Dad’s, and feel raw as they are no longer here,
The father in heaven is the perennial spirit we all look to share. 

Love of a great man
Love of man who is still around,
Or perhaps absent from their kids, when they need to step on the Fathers’ holy ground. 

They are to be celebrated 
They will be missed 
They are to be held endlessly, and those who haven’t been in touch and do not need to be remissed. 

We love them with the hope to see them again 
I know I miss my Dad to this very day,
I truly have memories of his love as these words are just the beginning from a place in heaven we shall meet again. 

Jason
16th June 2024



No comments:

Post a Comment

Living with God

Can’t you wait? I can’t! The joy of this spirit filled each day No more pain or anger ever to stay. I feel his presence, but challenges are ...