Friday 21 June 2024

Fridays prayer

Thank you Lord for your prayer 
Thank you for always being there,
Thank you for the journey we have embraced 
Yet there are moments I was questioning you God for moments we have all faced 

Thank you for seeing us through to the end of this week,
And thank you for your plans where we are waiting to grow
And that the prayers from each of us are worshiped and caught through a throw.

Thank you Father for being l my friend, and father I fully understand,
And the journey suffices when the prayers beautifully land.

Thank you Lord for this Friday 
A Friday I once never thought I would reach,
Thank you for allowing us to make the end of the working week and the lessons you have teached.

Jason
21st June 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayers from Gibraltar

Prayers from the Island of Gibraltar  Humility, love and tranquility comes in the order of the day Say your prayers first, then the rest sha...