Tuesday 18 June 2024

It’s never goodbye

My heart beats slowly
That’s a good thing until I start to move,
I won’t leave you God, you’ve held my heart and I shan’t look to remove.

I say goodbye for now
People ask “why me? That why you choose to talk”
Why not? I never ever wanted to walk.

None of us are perfect
As long you accept and that you do believe that,
The Lord is your protector, you can no longer prowl like an unknowing cat.

So goodbye is not a option
The son of God has given us all a chance, 
I won’t run away, but my prayers are afar
I love you my friend.. balance is held by our godly stay.

Jason
19th June 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

Living with God

Can’t you wait? I can’t! The joy of this spirit filled each day No more pain or anger ever to stay. I feel his presence, but challenges are ...