Wednesday 12 June 2024

I don’t want this to happen to anyone else

Listen to God
Quietly, or as loudly that you Are able to hear,
The thought of knowing him has nothing else for us to fear.

I don’t want my disease to be passed onto others
where some think of themselves, and yes I do hate the pain
Lord you have protected others for what sometimes I cannot as man or woman is able to contain.

I want others to be protected 
And through you, I know now that I am
Humble hearts are not fearful, the Devil has lost to the slain of the lamb.

Lord I know you love me
Tribulations has always come with loving you,
Yet Lord I wholeheartedly worship this path, where pain can no longer cause us abuse.

Jason
13th June 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayers from Gibraltar

Prayers from the Island of Gibraltar  Humility, love and tranquility comes in the order of the day Say your prayers first, then the rest sha...