Sunday 16 June 2024

Letting go of my hand

I need to leave
I need to fly,
this there unfinished business, all I know I have tried

peacemaker?
or shout out loud?
Some people you simply do not connect,
doest that make you a bad person? surely not? opinions don't allow. therefore reflect.

You may be the same person but cannot connect!
People say: "Talk to each other, life is too short"
"You are a child of God afterall", 
I am remaining strong through faith which leads to prayer
look towards staying with the Father, the levitation you aim to stare.

There is trauma, which others protect their children to face
I have faced the mistake without introducing haste. 

Right now, I don't need advice, I just need to relay these words
the peace of love in Christ shall never within you disturb. 

Tomorrow my your day, be blessed that you breath another breath
Read page 105 and 106 in the 'Freedom in Christ' book, that shall lift your soul
God is knocking on your door always, his Kingdom is the peacemill to forever go.

Jason
16th June 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living with God

Can’t you wait? I can’t! The joy of this spirit filled each day No more pain or anger ever to stay. I feel his presence, but challenges are ...