Tuesday 11 June 2024

Michael… a blessing

My dear friend Michael I do love you so, 
You are a blessing to myself and many others, through a journey which hasn’t been at all slow.

Your kindness are your riches 
Your nature endears to myself and others you meet,
Thank you for being a dear friend, someone I am privileged to have humbly meet.

Thank you for your loving kindness
Thank you for your advice, even when I haven’t asked, 
Thank you for your friendship that I am honoured to have humbly bask. 

Have a blessed day my friend,
Along with that a birthday we can all savour with thee.
To our beautiful friend Michael, a great soul that is a great example for all of us to see.

“Happy Birthday Michael xx”
Jason
14th June 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayers from Gibraltar

Prayers from the Island of Gibraltar  Humility, love and tranquility comes in the order of the day Say your prayers first, then the rest sha...