Monday 17 June 2024

Image

“I can’t put on weight, our family are too thin”
So why address it when that’s stuck in your mind?
I  can’t be bothered about that discussion , thats what I find..

I can’t be bothered when these words are said,
I rather go to the gym and prove others wrong
Facts are not always going to stay as facts when things change in the body
It’s life in our enzymes that change when times could be made as slightly shoddy. 

Fat, thin, tall or short?
God is sharping us all the time, words I rather look to retort. 

You are who you are 
It’s the person within and the belief they have for you,
If it’s a debate they want?, then those words I prefer to ensue. 

These conversations can be fickle 
If you don’t like who you are, then pray to God…
He would tell you to sharpen iron with iron
You his child after all, with a heart of a lion. 

Jason
17th June 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

One day at a time

Not until some unexpected hits  Your world turned upside down, Not knowing what to do, feeling like you’ve just drowned. The great news is t...