Sunday 16 June 2024

There can be peace

Some people want chaos
Talk of the media, when there’s nothing to do
Perhaps it’s a sign for them to be nosy when relaxing, I rather look at athletics events or two.

I rather relish the word of God
The moment when prayer hits, you cry and release
The over pouring of fondness is a humility sign never to cease.

There can be peace 
spirits from others shall attempt to rile you,
I don’t need to talk with elaborate words
To the point, no story needs to be heard.

Yes, we are all different 
But avoid the chaos and drama that enters the mist,
I look towards the blessing to see the Father when his son returns 
I pray for peace, especially when you are able to discern.

Jason
17th June 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayers from Gibraltar

Prayers from the Island of Gibraltar  Humility, love and tranquility comes in the order of the day Say your prayers first, then the rest sha...