Tuesday 11 June 2024

My friend Matthew

Matthew… more than just a friend
He is a blessing, one I can’t always comprehend.

He gives a BIG hug, especially when you are in need, 
And loves to care and gives free advice, 
I can honestly say he is a top guy for me as a brother and friend
I can’t speak higher when once my life was impossible to mend.

I pray he reads this, especially through days he is unsure,
He is a quality soul whose traits which others should look towards more.

At the end of the day 
God will take us to be with him,
My friend and brother Mattthew his Godly heart supersedes anything through the darkest whim.

“Matthew… you are a top guy… thanks for the hugs. Jason”

Jason
11th June 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living with God

Can’t you wait? I can’t! The joy of this spirit filled each day No more pain or anger ever to stay. I feel his presence, but challenges are ...