Saturday 29 June 2024

Time to relax and pray

Why do we pray?
A great question that should never go away?
We pray when situations go right
We pray when we need to endure in a fight
We pray for those we can’t connect
And pray to the son of God who is perfect.

I pray for a humble heart to relax
I pray for others to take account and stop blaming others when you are lax.

I pray for those I love
I pray for those I can say ‘hi’ every now and then
I pray for others to stop judging as they are not perfect aswell
And for those ask questions with the aim to over elaborate and have no solution to tell.

So spend time with God
The Holy Spirit loves you, that’s why his son paid the cost
Remember there is always hope and remove anything that you previously lost.

Jason 
29th June 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light is there

He can see you? ‘Who?’ you may ask?  The spirit that’s inside of you, he’s working through you quite fast. Accept it or not, there is someth...