Saturday 22 June 2024

Don’t leave us God

This is a prayer to say God loves you,
Sometimes we may not feel you are near
But through your son we are able to no longer fear.

Lord you are our first 
and yes… these times are a tad confusing 
Praying for you my child, this passage you walk doesn’t mean you shall be losing. 

Lord I love you
The people we have lost we shall meet again,
Prayers of hope is what we can transcend.

Love you Father 
I will pray afar for those I love but cannot connect,
Embellished with your thoughts and prayers 
The time of solace is a reflection for us all to bear.

Jason
23rd June 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living with God

Can’t you wait? I can’t! The joy of this spirit filled each day No more pain or anger ever to stay. I feel his presence, but challenges are ...